ABOUT 3000 – VERTICAL CONCRETE PIPE MACHINE
BM Engineering’s BM series machines are dry casting machines for the production of almost any machine Types of high-quality concrete products:
- Reinforced and non-reinforced pipes
- Round and non-circular pipe with a bell or on the wall
- Jacking Pipe with PE, HDPE, PVC, or GRP Lining
- Box culverts
- Manhole risers
- U Drain
Standard equipment (BM-3000)
- Electrically actuated BM core vibration system synchronized with grease-lubricated bearings.
- The adjustable frequency of the vibrator.
- A concrete feed with belt distributor for direct filling of all pipe diameters.
- Hydraulic drive/turn device for tip forming by mechanical control of tube length.
- Hydraulic units for driving concrete conveyors, pressing/turning tools, and all given machine hydraulic properties.
- Mechanical lifting systems for different product lengths.
- Stationary panel with PLC control and digital display.
- Plate holes for cover holes, including a ladder to holes for easy access to the machine and its shape.
- Vertical vibration casting technology
|Breadth mm||Reinforced pipe Length=2500mm Pipe/hour||Box Culverts Length=2000mm Units/hour 4|
- Top ring (header) framework
- Lifting opening gear
- Pneumatic hardware for projecting of lined line
- Double projecting stations
- 3 Meter length
- Quick migrated stage/pit cover.
- Pneumatic bed bolting