ABOUT FLY-ASH BRICK MAKING MACHINE
Fly ash rock was first discovered in 2007 by American civil engineer Henry Liu. Fly ash bricks consist of fly ash, lime, gypsum, and sand. They can be widely distributed to everyone. Construction activities are similar to ordinary burning mud bricks. Flying ash rock is relatively lighter and stronger than ordinary claystone. Since fly ash accumulates in large quantities as a waste material near thermal power plants and causes serious pollution problems, its use as the main raw material in brick making not only offers many opportunities for its proper and useful disposal but will also help reduce control. pollution in the surrounding area from closer power plants. Given the superior quality and environmental friendliness, daily customers are now supporting the demand for using fly ash bricks.
The B. M. Engineering Fly-Ash Brick Making Machine are highly Versatile for Producing Fly ash, it can be used as Prime Material in many Cement-based Products, such as poured Concrete, Concrete Block, and Brick. One of the most common uses of Fly Ash is in Portland Cement Concrete Pavement or PCC Pavement.
Advantages of fly ash stone Produce by The B. M. engineering's Fly-Ash Brick Making Machine:
- Fly ash bricks made with / without frogs.
- The bricks are of the same shape and size and therefore require less mortar in the masonry.
- The required thickness of plaster is less than that of clay brick, which saves on cement screed.
- Due to lower water penetration, water infiltration through the brick is significantly reduced and is more resistant to salinity.
- This stone does not need to be immersed in water for 24 hours. Spraying before use is sufficient.